Identity Industry Conference Seeks Presentation Submissions for June 2020 Event
DENVER–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Identiverse®, THE Identity Industry Event, today announced that the call for presentations is officially open for the 11th annual event being held June 8-11, 2020 in Denver, Colorado. The deadline to submit proposals is January 10, 2020.
Identiverse is expected to bring together more than 2,000 Identity and Security Professionals to discuss and shape the future of identity security. Identity industry leaders, professionals and thought leaders from a range of industries will gather to share ideas, innovations, case studies, market research and best practices. With more than 80 hours of sessions, masterclasses, workshops, panels and keynotes over the course of four days, the event will provide attendees high-quality education and engagement. Additionally, for practitioners holding qualifications from (ISC)2® there will be an opportunity to earn professional continuing education credits through their attendance.
“Organizations and individuals rely every day on secure digital services built through a foundation of identity excellence,” said Andrew Hindle, content chair, Identiverse. “Over the past 10 years, Identiverse has become the premiere platform for sharing digital identity ideas, innovations and best practices among industry experts, practitioners and executives. Our public call for presentations forms the cornerstone of our agenda, and we look forward to this year’s groundbreaking submissions.”
What Makes a Good Presentation Topic for Identiverse?
Identiverse is comprised of session, masterclasses, keynotes and expert panels. Attendees are interested in how identity is being used to improve security, privacy, user experience, customer acquisition and customer retention in an era of software agents, APIs, mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Identiverse is seeking presentations that will address the following topics:
- Modern Identity Architecture, Development and Deployment—including DevOps;
- Security and Identity—including API and Access Security, Authentication, Authorization and PAM/PUM;
- Privacy, Ethics, Policy and Governance—including Identity Risk and Fraud;
- Verified Identity and Attributes—including Identity and Attribute Validation, Verification, Assurance and Exchange;
- Identity Protocols and Standards;
- Innovations in Identity Security;
- Sector-Specific Applications, Approaches and Deployments—including Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing/Industrial, Travel and Hospitality, Banking and Financial Services, Education, Media and Retail;
- Identity Solutions—including Citizen, Customer, Consumer, Self-Sovereign, Enterprise, Mobile and IoT;
- Identity and the User Experience; and
- Professional and Skills Development for the Identity Pro.
What are the requirements for Identiverse Presentation Submissions?
As an industry conference, Identiverse is seeking presentations that are educational and insightful. Sales or promotional pitches will not be considered. Visit the Identiverse website for more information about how to submit proposals.
Reserve your spot today to attend the 11th annual Identiverse conference in Denver, Colorado. General registration is now open.
What began as a small meeting of the brightest minds in digital identity has now become THE identity industry conference to attend. This conference has emerged from a community of individuals with a shared vision, from technologists and practitioners to thought leaders and end users. Our digital world is built on a foundation of identity security: the need for innovation, thought leadership and collaboration has never been more important. Identiverse is the platform that unites, nurtures and energizes this community year over year to evolve the industry. This is identity enlightened. This is Identiverse. Identiverse 2020 will be held June 8-11, 2020 in Denver, Colorado. For more information, go to www.identiverse.com.
Visit the Identiverse site
Follow us on Twitter @Identiverse
Like our LinkedIn Company Page
Like the Identiverse Facebook page
Subscribe to our YouTube page