REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- LA-MULANA – Your destiny awaits in La-Mulana! Take control of archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi and navigate through puzzles, traps and deadly Guardians in order to claim the Secret Treasure of Life. You’ll need sharp wits, quick reflexes and, most importantly, all the courage you can muster. Will you succeed in unraveling the secrets of La-Mulana, or will you fall victim to the dangers that surround you? La-Mulana will be available on March 17.
- LA-MULANA 2 – Renowned archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi has gone missing, and only his daughter Lumisa can find him! Enter Eg-Lana, an upside-down version of the legendary ruins of La-Mulana. Think fast, act fast and whip hard in order to overcome dangerous traps and elaborate puzzles in your quest to uncover unfathomable secrets. What will you find at the end of your journey: triumph, or defeat? La-Mulana 2 will be available on March 17.
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Island Excursion Invite Event – Fans can prepare for the release of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game for the Nintendo Switch system with the newly added Island Excursion Invite event in the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game* for smartphone devices. From now until April 1 at 10:59 p.m. PT, players can get an early taste of that relaxing island lifestyle with special in-game events themed after Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Participate in Nook Inc.’s Fishing Tourney to earn in-game rewards for your campsite, catch some crawly critters featured in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and craft stylish island-themed wall and flooring décor, among many fun themed activities.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- A Street Cat’s Tale
- Alder’s Blood – Available March 13
- Arcade Archives KIKI KAIKAI
- Brotherhood United
- DEAD OR SCHOOL – Available March 13
- Deep Diving Adventures – Available March 16
- Explosive Jake – Available March 18
- Half Past Fate
- Hidden in Plain Sight
- Hidden Through Time
- Jump, Step, Step – Available March 13
- Knight Swap – Available March 17
- MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE 2 – Available March 13
- Mystic Vale
- Neon City Riders
- OVERPASS – Available March 17
- Poly Puzzle
- R.B.I. Baseball 20 – Available March 17
- Rack N Ruin – Available March 13
- Rainbows, toilets & unicorns – Available March 13
- Roundguard – Available March 13
- Stela – Available March 13
- Super Bit Blaster XL – Available March 16
- Super Destronaut: Land Wars – Available March 13
- Syder Reloaded – Available March 13
- Talisman: Digital Edition
- This Strange Realm Of Mine – Available March 16
- Top Speed: Drag & Fast Racing – Available March 18
- Trancelation – Available March 13
- Video Poker @ Aces Casino
- YOGA MASTER – Available March 13
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Wii U:
* Free-to-start; optional in-game purchases available. Persistent Internet and compatible smartphone required. Data charges may apply.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.