Here’s a review of the top mini and home theater projector deals for Black Friday 2019, including savings on Epson & ViewSonic 1080p & 4K video projectors
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare the best 1080p and 4K video projector Black Friday 2019 deals and sales. Links to the top savings on Epson, BenQ and ViewSonic portable and home theater projectors are shown below and have been rounded up by Black Friday experts at Spending Lab.
Best Projector deals:
- Save up to 63% on a wide range of home theater, mini & 4K projectors at Amazon – check for live prices on popular models including home theatre projectors, portable projectors, mini projectors and 4K projectors featuring top-rated brands like Epson, BenQ and Optoma
- Save up to 50% on projectors for business, home theater & portable projectors at Walmart
- Save up to $259 on 4K projectors at Amazon – check for deals on popular Epson 4K & 1080p projectors as well as deals from other top-rated brands
- Save up to $300 on Epson projectors – click the link for the latest live deals on best-selling Epson projectors at Amazon
- Save on top-rated Epson & Dell home & office projectors at the Dell.com Black Friday Sale
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Black Friday home page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Because of the technology being implemented on consumer electronics, newer versions of projectors are now becoming more affordable. A 4K projector can go a little less than $1,000. These devices are excellent for building a mini home theater with twice the 1080p resolution. Companies such as Epson, ViewSonic, and BenQ produce inexpensive but high-quality monitors.
What can shoppers expect for Black Friday deals? Both online stores and retail outlets offer discounts on items during Black Friday. These deals typically offer discounts from 20% up to 50% off across a variety of product categories.
Black Friday sales continue to trend towards online channels and away from brick-and-mortar retail stores. In 2018, the total revenue generated from online sales rose to $6.22 billion, which is 23.6% higher than the total the year before (CNBC).
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)